Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye Canada, Hello USA!

We got fucked with at the border hard, performers have to have certain paperwork before you cross the border. They detained us for about an hour, went through our merchandise, threw all of our stuff around a bit. They even went to our Myspace pages to see what we were up to.

Long story short they did NOT seize any of our CDs NOR did they fine us.

We did not get to perform the way we intended but we made an appearances and got to experience another great show.

I'm currently in Vancouver and the city is beautiful. Also there some really grimey spots to this city. I'm enjoying the tour rocking shows and making new friends and fans, when through several record shops. We're killing it out here, they love Hip Hop! And they love Houston, They're jamming UGK out here hard. I'm Home!

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! EZEKIEL38 FALLS OFF THE STAGE IN HAMILTON, ONTARIO:



Yes I was laughing, but Ezekiel got to laugh at me when I slipped on some Ice and fell in a ditch on Christmas. (There is no footage of that, lol!!)

I'll post more pics and videos whenever I have a free moment.

-Mic Skills

No comments:

Post a Comment