Friday, December 26, 2008

MOOSE CROSSING

after ann arbor we set out to canada, paranoid that we were gonna get serched at the border and or taxed for our merch, we crossed our fingers and set out.

to our delightful surprise, we didnt even need to show our ID's this time and we breezed right through the border!

our next destination was hamilton ontario, my hometown where i grew up!!!

It was Mic Skills first time in Canada and we tried to spoil him with all the good food and beer that we could!!!

MISSION ACOMPLSIHED!!!!

The shows were good too!!
actually, I was so fucking drunk on the first night that I actually fell on the stage and landed on my back!!!
I DIDNT FEEL A THING!!!!!

yes! canadian beer you have been missed!

the Show at the pepper jack cafe, aside from the drunk antics, went quite well.
it started off with MAd Ape a local mc who fumbled a bit with his stage precence and seemed to need to work out a few equipment problems through out his set,

then skills, who killed it again, then us, then a really dope dude called LEE REED who was accompanied by a very beautiful women on vocals with him....sorry i cant remember the girls name nor even a bit of there tunes!!!

I was Destroyed! But I do remeber it being dope and that Lee Reed was really good peoples......




We followed up the peper jack with another show at the casbah lounge the next day.....

Man....This night was even more fun for me than falling on my ass at the pepper jack!!!

we started off by drinking a bit, smoking a bit, and doing a show infront of a mixed and samll crowd of about 30 people who were either 70+ years old, or around 25 ish.... I really funny dude named MIKE LONG, opend up with some sketch comedy, which to me was the ipedimey of the style of hamilton....very dry but also hilarious.....

then we watched a few guitar solos and attempts at music...very poppy and fruity stuff...My guess that is what the old folks were there for.....

either that or the dude singin brought his whole family to witness the fruit!!
....but I must admit....he was good at what he did...... again dont know the name of dood....


after follwed mic and then us and then My Guy Boo Radley!

cool show...nothing too amazing really popped off...UNTIL......


we wet down the street and danced our asses off at my guys spot called toche...for you hamilton heads it is exactly what DMBC usd to be....still owned by Scott!!!
DOPE!! that alone was sick enough for a night for me....but....

outside...there was a fucking mansoon blizzard of perfect packing snow!!!

when the bar called last call we all ordered 2 or 3 more drinks and proceeded outside to pick snowball fights with anyone and everyone on the street!

the fight lasted a good 30 minutes and we actually managed to get the entire street involved and or pist off!!!

fucking loved it!!!!

note: MIc SKills first Snow Fight!!! and of course our team won!!! we had our homegirl amanda throwning drunk ice balls on our side too and she was killer!!!!

TOP 5 OF Hamilton Ontario:

1. Jesse Boswell is ALIVE
2. Harvest Burger
3. O'gradys on the mountain
4. Beef Patys and Ketchup Chips
5. Tim Hortons Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment